Friday, April 17, 2009

And I thought I was on a roll!

Well, I was doing well. Honestly I think I'm going to try setting a goal of blogging everyday for a month straight just to make it a habit again!!! We're all still recovering here but I think we're close to the end of the sickie road! I went to the Dr on Monday and she declared my lungs clear! Now I just have a nast sinus infection but the antiobiotics are already making me feel better! Princess Bear (PB) has had one heck of a week at school. The last 2 days she's come home with 0 stars. Not a good thing! I've taken away TV both days. She's also getting into a habit of "lying". Saying she hasn't done something or she has. I'm timing her out for those but it doesn't seem to be working. I'm nearing the end of my rope on this one! I think its because I'm still very tired & not feeling 100% but regardless not a good situation.

This week I planted all my greenhouse trays. I have 6 greenhouses with 72 places in each one. Each place received an average of 3 seeds. Next week I have to start clearing out the pea gravel. My friend Maria was going to help me tomorrow but her daughter is sick. I am very excited about the garden though and hope it turns out well. Here is what I can remember of the seeds: lettuce, spinach, peas, green beans, yellow squash, zucchini, beets, radish, corn, carrots, green onions, steak tomatoes, roma tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, basil, rosemary, lavender, dill, chives, catnip, mini pumpkins and champion pumpkins (they grow to around 100 lbs!)

My parents are going out of town tomorrow & I'm looking very forward to the break. Now if someone would just take my daughter for a few hours I'd be in heaven! Maria & I were going to do yard work in the afternoon and then we were going to have a potluck with my friend Jessi. I'm feeling a bit bummed that now the only thing on the books is PB's swim lesson.

Well that is the story here! If anyone as any gardening advice please share!

Sarah

No comments: