Friday, September 6, 2019

Hey there!


Yep….I’m back!  Awhile back I looked at the blog and saw how much time had passed and I thought I wanted to pick it up again.  SO much is going on and it’s a great way to document life.  Of course it’s also cheaper than therapy.  I’d say that was about 4 months ago.  Instead of jumping back in I decided to really give it some thought and make sure that returning was what I really wanted to do.  It kept on popping into my head and I decided that I’d return mid-November. I didn’t randomly pick mid-November rather that is when the Craft & Vendor sale that I’m a co-chair for is held.  That sucker is a very time consuming activity so I wanted to wait until after.  Then my co-chair & I decided to step down since the board of the group that benefits from the craft & vendor sale are….. Well let’s make that an upcoming post!

Time sure has flown and Princess Bear (PB) has really flourished in high school.  Overall high school has been a much better experience.  She’s made some really great friends & I adore most of them.  She’s part of several after school activities including Best Buddies, All about Animals club, the Art Club and Madrigals.  She’s also grown into an incredibly sassy teenager.  I guess I shouldn’t be surprised since she is my kid!

As for me I’m still just doing my thing.  The Craft & Vendor sale kept me busy for several months of the year.  I’m still enjoying all of my arts and crafts.  I decided that PB & my nephews needed cross stitched ornaments so I’ve been working on those.  I’m also spending time making wreaths.  I’m considering turning that into a side business. 

That’s the short version.  I’ll post more again soon!

No comments: