Sunday, February 8, 2009

Random Musings

Wow! So tomorrow starts my 3rd week in the PHP program. I feel as though I'm learning a lot which is really good. I also feel a bit like I'm realizing things but not knowing how or what to do with that knowledge. I'm feeling a bit like a fish out of water with that one.

Other than dealing with trying to get myself on a good track for healhy living I'm just working with Princess Bear who is having some really behavior issues and problems at school. I don't know if I mentioned this or not (If I did- sorry!) My daughter kissed a boy at school last week! The fact that the teacher didn't have to pick me up off the floor after telling me that is somewhat remarkable! When I asked PB about it she said she liked him and he was her friend. Um ok! Shake his hand, give him a hug! I didn't think I would be addressing this with my 5 year old! Then this past week PB lost a star for taking too long in the bathroom. My poor baby who has been chronically constipated since birth. I could have really done a number on the teachers. The mama bear in me was out and roaring that day.

Other than that life is kind of just the same old same old. PB is sick (a big surprise I know!) so this weekend was very low key. The Pro Bowl left much to be desired and I didn't manage to get any of the Grammy's except the beginning. I must say Jennifer Hudson sounded great and I truly admire her courage!

Well that everything on this side...I'm gradually trying to get back into the swing of things!

Sarah

No comments: