Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly I have been meaning to get back to blogging. I know that I feel much better when I take the few minutes to just site down and spend some time reflecting on whatever it is I want to reflect on. Its been a bit insane here and my mom has put her foot done saying that if X, Y, and Z are not done by X date that Princess Bear (PB) and I have to move out. Since we're STILL sick as all getout here I've been spending any free time working on her "list". Actually last night I was laying in bed thinking how much I was looking forward to getting back into blogging and seeing what everyone else is up to as well. There is all sorts of news and things to fill everyone in on as well but I'll save that for another day. What prompted me to get on here right now is a news story here in Central Illinois. You can read the AP version HERE Something like this is truly my worst nightmare as I'm sure it is for every mother. This has been on the news regularly since the boys went missing as their hometown is relatively close to here. My heart is just breaking for the mother of these boys. I honestly cannot imagine how she is surviving this and I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO angry at the State of Illinois. She warned the judge that he was a flight risk, she warned & proved that he has mental health issues as well as control issues. I will never understand why there has to be a G-d forbid worst case scenario before things can be reevaluated. Not that I'm saying this is even similar but Princess Bears father could walk into her school and show the paternity test he demanded after she was born that verifies he's her sperm donor and take her out of the school. It doesn't matter that he's never spent a minute with her EVER. The school wouldn't even be required to notify me. Please explain how that makes sense?!!?!!? I truly wish law makers would stop worrying about stepping on toes and take care of problems that need to be taken care of.

Ok, I'm done with my rant for now. I'm just so sad for this mother and can't understand why it had to come to this. Well, I'm off to take my nightly cough suppressant and vicodin (how sick do you have to be to wind up on this combo as well as prednisone?!!!?) I'm going to work on my meditation & then hopefully watch Paranormal State.

1 comment:

Susy said...

Sarah, you need to have his rights terminated.