Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I admit it- I'm a big baby!

I have a staph infection & it HURTS!!! I mean like a bunch! I've been sleeping almost constantly trying to give the antibiotics & my body a chance to kick this thing. I go back to my Dr. tomorrow for him to see how I'm responding & if it isn't to his liking I'm going to be admitted for IV antibiotics. This would be bad on SO many levels. Princess Bear (PB) would not do well with me being in the hospital and my parents wouldn't do well with taking care of her for a few days. I'm tired & whiny and just want this stupid thing to go away! Off for another nap!

2 comments:

Jen on the Edge said...

Ugh. So sorry. Hope you recover quickly.

Sarah said...

Thanks! I have a 12:15 Dr's appointment & I'm praying for good news! I'll try to post an update.