Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Random ramblings!

Well, I'm not quite sure what I did today but I was up and going all day (ok took a 20 minute nap!). I did a lot of driving. Drove my mom to work. Picked her up 2 hours later to take her to the Dr. and then back to work. Then home for a bit and then to my sisters to watch Tyler. It was going pretty well until my sister told me to bring the kids up b/c the baby needed a diaper change. Princess Bear opened the safety gate at the bottom of the stairs & she & Tyler went on their merry little way. I was right behind them but my sister still freaked out 30 different ways. Which lead to my parents & bil freaking out. I'm sure the bottom line is that PB & Tyler will not be allowed to see each other for awhile. The part that really sucks about that is they are extremely close & completely adore each other. Ugh!

I register PB for 2nd grade tomorrow. I'm so ready for summer to be over but I hate what the school year always does to her. Double ugh!

I took around 30 scrabble necklaces to the salon that I sell at in town. The owner was thrilled and loved them to death. Dumb me forgot to take any pictures before dropping them off! I'm also waiting for a shipment of the actual chain necklaces I bought to use with these. I emailed the seller on etsy but haven't heard back from her. Ugh ugh ugh!

On the plus side of things I had my once in every 3 months visit with my pyschiatrist yesterday. I haven't seen him since November (some 3 months, huh?) He agreed that my insomia was pretty out of control and wants to get that situated before messing with any of my other meds. I've also lost 10 lbs since I was last there. Not a lot by any means but a start to be sure!

So that is life on this side!

No comments: