Sunday, August 15, 2010

Weekends

Ok- maybe its just me but at what point in your life to weekends become more chaotic than something to look forward to???? I'm not sure when this transition took place. That said I can also say that I'm incredibly bummed because my friend Steve said he'd go see The Expendables with me (I love Jason Statham!). Well, of course Steve is a bit flaky but I haven't seen the movie & I haven't heard from him. :( Men are truly such PITA's aren't they? I'm also getting to the point of looking forward to summer being over. Although the garden wasn't what I had planned on and there is still a month or two of growing time left I'm already looking forward to next years! School needs to start again although I'm beyond worried about this year. One of Princess Bears (PB) best friends isn't in the same room this year- something I'm so thankful for! PB still isn't reading yet which I had hoped would kick in over the summer but no such luck. Then the whole therapist situation is literally enough to make me sick to my stomach.

I had one more go round with my uncle over the cell phone. Its getting so completely old and I'm sure he feels that way as well but seriously do what you say & most of the problems would disappear.

I spent about an hour and a half with PB in her room today. Its perfectly cleaned up now. Things have been pretty good since I did the major gutting in July but she was slowly but surely not being picked up as well as it should have been. Sometimes I just doen't want to fight with her but why is picking up such a hassle? Honestly she spend and hour and a half in what could have been done in 15 minutes. My daughter has become quite the drama queen too. Her new line is that "______ is ruining my life" Sometimes blank is me sometimes my mom. Whoever she's grumpy with. Its so damn funny when she does it!

Well I'm off to finish up and order for the boutique to drop off. Hopefully I'll stick with this. It is an awfully nice release!

2 comments:

Jen on the Edge said...

I know, some weekends are just insane. There's a part of me that wants to just drop everything and relax, but the rational part of my brain reminds me that if I don't clean and catch up on chores, Mondays are a lot worse.

Sarah said...

Isn't that the truth! I just want to know where the relaxation time is supposed to be! I've got to start meditating again!