Monday, December 15, 2008

Another day another dollar

Have I ever mentioned to y'all that I don't like rain or cold weather? I tend to hibernate all winter long. I do not go out unless I have to. Last night we had freezing rain for several hours and then just enough snow to cover it. I've never missed an Illinois winter in all my 35 years. Right now I'm feeling a beach, with hot cabana boys and yummy tropical drinks calling me! If I can't just run away how about a vacation?!!!? I know I have more to post on but I'm a bit on the tired side...naptime anyone?!!!? I do want to share this video with you guys. I saw this & started looking into hedgehogs as pets. They are supposed to be really good pets...even if you have cats & dogs. My parents are dead set against it. Darn the luck! The song for the video is going to stay with you but its so cute! Boogie Hedgehog Now isn't that just the cutest?!!!!?

No comments: