Friday, May 13, 2011

Ugh- I did it again!

Well, I disappeared. Instead of blogging and venting on here I let my family get the best of me. Not a good thing. I'll lash myself 40 times with a wet noodle.

Anyway, since then the Royal Wedding happened. I actually got up at 4am to watch the festivities. My friend Jen from Jen on the Edge did an incredible love blogging of the Royal wedding. You can check it out HERE. We text back and forth for a bit. The whole thing made me remember Charles and Diana's wedding. I watched that in my grandparents basement with my Aunt Joanne and my grandma. You really can't watch anything pertaining to William or Harry and not think of their mum. The wedding was spectacular and a lot of fun to watch (although I felt like crud babysitting my nephews later that morning!). I LOVED LOVED LOVED Pippa's maid of honor gown- gorgeous. Kate looked incredible- very Grace Kelly-ish. I was a bit disappointed in the flowers but what can you do?

Easter & Mothers Day were their usual family traumas thanks to my mother. Enough said on that.

I found a gorgeous First Communion gown for Princess Bear (PB) for next year. It was being clearanced and then my mom had a $10 off coupon. So by the time all was said and done the dress was $18- can't beat that!

I'm waiting for PB's pool to arrive but my parents are now saying they aren't sure about the pool. Its high enough to be legal but not too deep. I really don't know why this is even an issue for them.

More updates to come on a regular schedule- really!

No comments: