Sunday, November 11, 2012

Last nice day of the year?

It was absolutely gorgeous here today.  In the upper 60's all day.  November in Illinois!  Who would have thought??!!!??  We'll probably pay at the tail end of winter but I'm not going to go there right now.  It's been a rough couple of days since Princess Bear (PB) has been sick again.  We're doing breathing treatments every 4 hours around the clock.  Consequently PB & I are extremely tired!  At this point I'll just be happy if it doesn't turn into pneumonia and she can return to school sometime this week!  My mom watched her most of today so I could help my dad with yard work.  Definitely not my idea of fun but you've gotta do what you've gotta do.  The back yard has now been rake or swept and everything bagged up.  The gutters have all been cleaned out and we just have a few more winter preps to worry about.  I tried convincing my dad that we should hang the Christmas lights today and just not plug them in yet since it's less than 2 weeks until we start decorating anyway.  He shot that idea down.  Know what that means?  We'll be outside freezing our dupas off when he finally decides it's time to put them up.  I should really attempt sleep since 9am mass is going to roll around way too early.  Have a good one.

No comments: