Monday, November 5, 2012

Sick Sucks

The past week and a half have been very busy and culminated in me getting sick.  I've been one with the couch for the past 4 or 5 days.  This morning as Princess Bear (PB) was getting ready for school she said she was feeling better but wanted to know when I was going to be really good.  From your lips to G-d's ears little one!  The plus side of this is that I've done massive amounts of sleeping and feel almost human!  I've also done some copious TV watching.  Yes I know I'm 2 episodes late on Farm Kings.  I think tomorrow.  Just not feeling it today.  I am totally caught up on Grimm and Haven.  How freaking hot is Eric Balfour?!!!? 

Halloween was fun.  I took PB to Bass Pro Shop for their Halloween activities and she had a blast.  The best was feeding the fish.  Our friend Phillip has been hired as an elf there so she's already asking when we can go.  Ugh!  I'm so not ready for full on Christmas preps yet.  She and my nephews had me listening to Christmas music the other day.  There is no point in trying to explain that you have to be done with Thanksgiving before you can start Christmas.  I'm stressing trying to figure out how to get PB's surprise Christmas gifts this year.  I need to get some product to the salon for them to sell. 

Alright I've been awake for 3 hours now and actually posted which hopefully means coherent thought on my part.  That means my job here is done for the day.  I think its nap time now! 

No comments: