Sunday, October 13, 2013

Farm King Weddings

Well, it's down to the wire time on Tim & Maggie's wedding to be sure.  In addition to their wedding Bitty is also engaged to Cam and Joe finally asked his longtime girlfriend baby mama to marry him.  Out of the three couples in question only Cam has had anything to do with the show.  I wonder if Bitty will share any of her wedding plans on the show.  I wonder if Maggie and Heather will ever make an appearance on the show.  I wonder if seeing his siblings in wedded bliss will give Pete the push needed to marry Jessi.  I wonder when the heck season 3 is starting!  I also wonder why in the bloody hell the first two seasons haven't been released to DVD.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sarah, I love Farm Kings too, cannot comment under Google,,it willl not recognize my password,anhyway, I saw on Tv today new season begins Dec 19, a Christmas gift for you! I know yoiu are waiting too...

Sarah said...

I saw your comment a bit after midnight and couldn't wait for my daughter to wake up!!! Last night she was begging her grandmother to let her watch one of the reruns and lamenting about when her Pete and Sam would be back!!! Thanks so much for the heads up!!!

BonnieN said...

Just saw this Sarah!you are welcome! We must be on the same wave length! I had read it would be Dec,but had no date,then saw an ad on GAC, thought of you and your daughter! Not to just wait, would love a sneak pek at that wedding sat!

BonnieN said...

All of a sudden,the google account is working, said my password was invalid, have only ever had one,,now it works again,go figure! Yea to Farm Kings coming back!