Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Is it naptime yet?

I had a few different things I thought I'd do for tonights post but frankly I'm TIRED.  Not just a bit but drag out knock down tired.  My insomnia seems to be rearing its ugly head again.  I've been getting a ton of laundry washed but I'd rather have the sleep!  This morning I was so tired I actually slept through the alarm going off for more than 15 minutes.  It did not make for a calm morning.  After getting PB off to school I went to babysit my nephews for a bit.  I haven't seen the boys in a couple of weeks since they both had the flu.  Tyler is doing great and went back to school today.  Luke on the other hand managed to get an ear infection so he's still a pretty miserable little boy.  He just wanted to be held and read or sung to.  Poor baby.   I was looking at Luke today and just once again amazed at how much of my sister is him and and virtually none of his father as far as resemblance. 

After hanging with the boys for a few hours I did a few errands and came home.  It always makes me nervous to get home and have 4 new messages.  I always worry about something having happened to Princess Bear (PB).  As it turned out all was just dandy.  I got the house cleaned up and sat down with the Baker Creek seed catalog that came today.  I really can't wait for it to warm up!!!  Then it came down to should I a) sleep b) get the gel polish off and redo the mani or c) blog.  It's pretty obviously which one won out.  I just don't have it in me to deal with removing the gel polish right now.  I love it for what it does but removal is a complete PITA. 

PB also got her new glasses today.  She's thrilled with them but having a tough time getting used to them.  I don't remember having an issue when I first started wearing glasses but that was back in the day.  I do need to get a new pair of glasses and my contacts are fried.  PB thinks I should get violet contacts.  Ummmm- no thanks! 

So now that I've filled you in on my ever so exciting day I'm going to go and try to fall asleep one more time.  dobranoc

No comments: