Sunday, December 29, 2013

I love Sundays......as long as it's football season!

Here we are and it's a win it and it in game for the Chicago Bears vs the Green Bay Packers.  In this household we are die hard Bears fans.  It's ingrained from birth on.  I'm sitting in the living room with Princess Bear (PB) and she's alternating between playing on her leappad2 and watching the game.  My mom keeps on trying to get small household tasks done until my dad finally looked at her and said "Sarah and I are not available until 7pm".  Love it.  My mom is one of those people that will watch the game then go do something and check back in on the game.  I'm like that with everything else....baseball (Go Cubs), basketball (Go Bulls) and soccer (Go Manchester United!....really don't ask!).  Football....don't call me, talk to me or expect any kind of response or action from me.  It's not gonna happen.

Now this is where I'm going to sound a bit off since my love for the Bears is beyond mention.  I'd love it if they go into the playoffs.  Really I would.  They just haven't played well enough this year that it's something they deserve.  I surely won't be upset if they go but completely understand if they don't.  Also, there is a silver lining to the Bears NOT making it past today.  Hopefully they will 86 Cutler.  I'm not a Cutler fan.  Never have been and never will be.  We got him from the Bronco's because he was a punk a$$ princess who got pissy with the coach he had there.  Sure McCown is not exactly young (34 to be exact).  Here's the deal, whether it's subconscious or not, the Bears don't like or respect Cutler either.  They protect McCown better.  Bottom line end of story.

So, I'd love it if the Bears advance today but if not Trestman please send Cutler on his way, ok? 

No comments: