Friday, December 13, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Today my oldest nephew had his school Christmas recital.  My youngest nephew has been down and out with a double ear infection and a virus.  Poor kiddo is just not a happy camper.  I volunteered to babysit Luke so my sister, brother in law and parents could all attend the concert.

Now I love my sister but she's a bit of an anal control freak.  She talked to me yesterday about what time she wanted me to arrive...no later than 5:45pm so they could leave by 6:15pm.  OK, roger that.  She called today to make sure I remembered what time to be there.  Ah!  Granted I'm often late but do you really think reminding me will change that?  (if you are questioning this let me assure you it won't!  I will somehow figure out how to be late to my own damn funeral!)

I try to plan fun stuff whenever I am babysitting the boys.  Princess Bear was thrilled that she was going to have some one on one time with Lukie since she hasn't seen him in awhile.  She wanted to do something Christmas-y.  I thought it would be a lot of fun to do a Christmas photo prop session.  I came out with some great printable photo props and spend a couple hours printing them and cutting them out.  To say they were a hit would be an understatement!  Here are the results of tonight's activities!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Picture slideshow generated with Smilebox

No comments: