Thursday, October 15, 2009

Another catch- up!

Photobucket



Sorry about such a short post on Tuesday & nothing yesterday. The weekend in Chicago, although a lot of fun, was totally exhausting. I also had a test in my ASL class last night. Add to that my mom being on one of her "If you don't get the rooms done to my liking you're going to be kicked out" kicks its been a bit hectic & stressful around here. Then like a dummy I forgot to take my Effexor for 2 1/2 days. Not a good thing. The test last night went relatively well. There were 2 signs that I just could not for the life of me remember what they were. Other than that things were pretty good. I'm getting things done (ie throwing out & stashing) in mine & Princess Bears rooms. I'm so sick of our rooms being such an issue. Then last night I took a nasty fall hitting my left knee not once but twice and twisting my ankle. I'm actually feeling pretty good today considering how bad my knee looks! Stairs aren't my friends right now but that's livable. I'm very relieved that my ankle is ok because I injured that ankle very badly almost 2 years ago. (Its never a good sign when the Dr. tells you that you would have actually been better off breaking it than what you did do). I spent the morning with my nephew & then did a bit of grocery shopping. I'm trying to get on a planned menu in an attempt to help with the grocery bills. I'll let you know how it works. Now I'm off to eat lunch & do some cleaning.



HM Sarah Siggy

1 comment:

Susy said...

With all the tossing, I'd almost think that you wouldn't have anything left to toss out! Have you tried calling your mother's bluff? I think I'd be so sick of her threat to toss me, that I'd just start ignoring it. (((hugs)))