Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Random mutterings.....

Photobucket



We're going out of town for my cousins wedding this weekend & I'm already stressing it big time. Travel with Princess Bear is usually ok since we've done so much of it since she was born because of various Dr's appointments so I'm not too worried about that aspect. Her portable DVD player is broken but she loves coloring so hopefully that will hold her. I'm concerned about her basic behavior at the wedding & reception. PB is very impulsive to say the least. She can definitely rise to the occasion and behavior like a little angel- when she feels like it. I'm just hoping the mood strikes her! The reception should be fun for her since she loves dancing. On that front I'm just worried about her overheating or her asthma kicking in which almost always happens when she dances. I also just remembered that she doesn't know the chicken dance & I've got until Saturday for her to get it down because seriously have you ever gone to a Polish wedding with out the following: Hokey Pokey, various Polkas and the Chicken Dance? Well that is what is on my mind right now....may the force be with us!

HM Sarah Siggy

No comments: