Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hola!

Wow! I haven't been on here in FOREVER!!! I must confess I do miss it. I find blogging so soothing to the soul. Perhaps 2010 will be a much better blogging year! I have tried to keep up & check in with a few of my favorite blogs. It just seems like Princess Bear got sick with H1N1 and things went & stayed downhill for her for the duration. She had walking pneumonia over Christmas vacation and is flirting with it again right now. She's done with the antibiotics and she isn't coughing as much but is still not "ok" yet. This has not been one of our better winters!

As for me I've forgotten a lot of the sign language I learned last semester. I wish it was a twice a week class so I had more of an opportunity to use it. I'm excitedly planning our garden. January was so much fun with all the seed catalogs coming in! It was better than Christmas! One of my favorite sites is www.rareseeds.com I have decided that any seeds I plant will be heirloom or at the very least not chemically treated in anyway. In the past week and a half I have read: Backyard Homestead, A Slice of Organic Life, Country Living for Dummies, and The Victory Garden. I'm getting ready to start a gardening journal and can't wait to get the ball rolling on things! I've learned so much more than I did last year and that was a learning experience all in itself. I really hope that the garden is a success & Princess Bear and I can have a very back to the earth, self sufficient summer!

So, that is news on this side! I do promise to try much harder this year!

HM Sarah Siggy

No comments: