Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Life without enough caffeine is just not fun!

Photobucket

For some unknown reason I'm trying to limit my caffeine intake as well as take the second med my Dr. has prescribed which also helps me sleep (a HUGE plus!) Caffeine is a very near and dear friend. I've been trying to keep it to one can of soda and one mug of tea per day. Can I just say............. THIS SUCKS!!!! :) Ok I'm done with that one.

Life here has been its usual interesting status quo. One of the reasons I never really made any big attempt at getting my room cleaned is because I wondered what excuse my mom would come up with then to kick us out. At least with the room I was dealing with something I was used to. I'm not a big fan of the unknown. On Sunday night my mom had a MAJOR meltdown. My dad went and hid in his room (Just once I'd like to see him stand up to her or defend me) so I was on my own. At one point I pointed out that my mom was being totally unreasonable. She agreed and then went on to say that she didn't care. I just had to deal with it. Its times like that I ponder why I'm the one in therapy and on meds. Then I remind myself that I don't want to be her and repeat patterns.

Yesterday I took Princess Bear (PB) to a drive in restaurant here in town. She gets such a kick out of dinner being served in the car. She just loves it! I've been trying really hard to have some very solid quality time with her on a daily basis. She's such a strong willed spirited child that there are times I feel like I'm constantly yelling at her or she's in perpetual time out. I'm trying to equal things out a bit. I'm also putting some major consideration into eliminating HFCS from her diet. She had a hot dog, fries and sprite at dinner last night. She was beyond off the wall. If it isn't dietary I really don't know what else it could be!

Now that my room is clean I'm getting ready to start preparing for Christmas. I'm making Christmas planners for myself, my sister and my next door neighbor Mary Jean. I'm also gearing up to start creating soon. Bows, bracelets and socks here I come! I'm thinking of reopening my webstore and opening an etsy shop as well! For those of you who haven't seen my bracelets here are some:



I'm feel all sorts of creative lately! I just need to do some more organizing and then get a move on!


HM Sarah Siggy

No comments: