Thanks to my online blogging friend Heather I've copied this (except for answers of course!) lock, stock & barrel! Happy Friday y'all!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes! Check this out; my maternal grandmother was named Sarah which she disliked so much because there were too many Sarah's back in her day that she legally changed it to Shirlee. Then I'm born and my mom saddled me with Sarah (I was supposed to be Jordana (pronounced Jordonna) but at the last minute my dad convinced my mom that everyone would call me Donna & my mom had a real dislike of someone named Donna so here we are!). Rose my middle name is my paternal great grandmother.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Surprisingly its been awhile!
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes, when my wrist is cooperating! I've been told its too girly though. Having nice writing is not a good thing...I was the lucky one who got to address all of my sisters wedding invitations!
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Who me?!!? No way!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
No! It was part of my moms diabolical plot to never go out on New Years Eve in college
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
It depends, in theory I'm great with the concept. I have a thing though where I get physically sick at heights. So if I could get up high enough without getting sick it would be game on!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Raisin Bran Crunch
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Seeing as I wear Crocs or birks most of the time no laces involved! For my Docs I unlace just because I tend to baby my crocs
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Emotionally it varies. I'm told I am but I don't always buy in on that theory. Physically yes.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Mint chocolate chip, pralines n cream or peppermint (can you tell I'm not good with choices?)
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
15. RED OR PINK?
depends! Are we talking lipstick, nailpolish, clothes or room color?!!?
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I'm not organized
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
18. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? No shoes...I always go barefoot in the summer.
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
hot pocket cheese egg & bacon. Wanted to make pecan pie muffins but we're out of eggs!
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
TV, Princess Bear has a CD playing in the kitchen and someone is mowing the lawn outside
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Periwinkle. LOVE IT! There is a house here in town that is white with periwinkle ornate shutters I've loved it since I was little!
22. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Vanilla, Christmasy (esp Yankee home for the holidays) & lavender
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My mom (checking on my back to see if I was mobile!)
24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Seems very nice & she is clearly intelligent and shares her knowledge!
25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
NFL. Die hard Bears fan
26. Hair Color?
27. EYE COLOR?
hazel All over the place. Green, brown, bluish, amber
28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
not lately (they screwed up the scrip for the left eye so I need to get new ones)
29. FAVORITE FOOD?
Seafood Casino. Unfortunately Basta doesn't serve it anymore & I can't find a similar recipe!
30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
black pj top (I'm bumming it today!)
33. SUMMER OR WINTER?
34. HUGS OR KISSES?
Depends on who & when
35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
36. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Strong willed child
37. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Some company my dad deals with
38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Misc sitcoms on lifetime
39. FAVORITE SOUND?
40. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
If I have to pick I guess the beatles
41. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Don't know! I'd have to dig out my map. Either my trip through the soutwest or Niagra falls
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Now, I'd love to see your answers. Post a comment if you're participating, so I can come by and read all about you.