Saturday, April 19, 2014

Busy busy busy!

Things have been a bit crazy around here.  Mostly in good ways.  Things are moving right along planning our Disney Vacation & Princess Bear (PB) is getting more excited by the day.  I've started a planning binder so I can make sure all of our ducks are in a row & I've started a journal for PB.  The journal will basically cover everything she does every day we're at Disney & will hopefully be a wonderful memento for her.  I've also started the autograph book for her.  I'm slightly torn because I found a really awesome template to go with that has a picture of the character on each page or to go with completely blank pages.  I saw an incredible idea online of turning the various autographs and pictures taken with the characters into a memory quilt.  Awesome idea, right?!!!? 

PB has had some health issues lately that have been a bit of a drag.  She's been a bit clingy but I think it's because she's not feeling well.  The antibiotic she's been on was wrecking total havoc on her GI system even though I was having her take probiotics.  Thankfully today was the last day of that antibiotic and she is switching to a different one for the next 4 months.  I'm still not happy about her being on antibiotics for that long but do think it's better than putting her out for a procedure that is no fun in and of itself. 

There has been more going on but today was a very busy but tiring day & bed isn't just calling my name.  It's screaming it!  


2 comments:

BonnieN said...

Feel better PB!!!
I sent you a message from FB the Freeson Farms one, they are filming now ,expect season four around July! Maybe that will be good medicine for PB! They are having helpers work with them on the farm this season. or interns?Talk soon.Bonnie

Sarah said...

I had just told PB that the Farm Kings would be back with new episodes in July and she completely flipped out she was sooooo excited!!!