Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The upside to not feeling well!

The whole sinus infection/ respiratory infection thing is still making me miserable and the prednisone is making me more vulnerable to other crap.  I had some nasty virus that started last Tuesday and just sucked.  I did find that not feeling well and running a temp left me with lots of free time.  Since I felt like crap I was highly unmotivated.  I was also caught up on the TV I wanted to see so I dove in to a pile of books.  These are the books I've read since last Tuesday.  There is one other one but I've completely blanked on the title!

Love in Bloom by Sheila Roberts
 photo blogbooks5_zps23ec2a57.jpg


The House On Olive Street by Robyn Carr
 photo blogbooks4_zpse7872fbf.jpg


Shadow Spell by Nora Roberts
 photo blogbooks1_zpse96ecc72.jpg

Forget Me Not by Fern Michaels
 photo blogbooks3_zps1c045f17.jpg


Blossom Street Brides by Debbie Macomber
 photo blogbooks2_zps8c810723.jpg

There were also issues of magazines devoured such as Countryside and Small Stock Journal, BackWoods Home, Back Home, Mother Earth News, Kiwi, Woman's World and Parents.

If you didn't notice I LOVE reading!  That said I'm so glad that I'm feeling more human!  Princess Bear started Spring Break last week.  The kid has plans!  Mostly me chauffeuring her to the pool while she has a grand time.  Nonetheless she has plans! 

2 comments:

Staci@LifeAtCobbleHillFarm said...

Sorry you've been sick. I was in the same spot a couple of weeks ago - sinus infections are the worst!! I hope you're feeling better!!

Sarah said...

Thanks Staci. I'm back on antibiotics and actually looking forward to seeing the ENT later this month! It's been a long lousy winter and I'm ready to start feeling better!