6 UN-spectacular Things About Me
Heather at Wanting What You Have tagged me for this meme (and in true Sarah fashion its taken me a few days to get to it...I suck I know!!!)
Now, on to the meme! The rules are:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
OK, here goes...
1) I really dislike being outside. My family calls me a vampire. I don't like being too warm or cold and I can't stand rain or bugs. Consequently there is very little time I like just being outdoors.
2) After reading number 1 this won't make sense but I like camping and miss it since I haven't done it in a very long time. I think it has a lot more to do with being away from all electronics and just being able to relax and read (which is what I do when camping!). I curl up on or in my sleeping back with a book or two!
3) I have a HUGE fear of abandonment/ being left. I think this is because my grandma "forgot" me in the store a few times when I was younger. Considering how outgoing I usually am this fear doesn't make much sense.
4) I can't stand not having something to read in the bathroom. If there isn't a newspaper, book or magazine I'll resort to reading the Kleenex box!
5) I sort my meals in to items and eat everything individually until done. I'm not one of those people that can eat a bite of turkey, then stuffing and then mashed potatoes.
6) Considering the amount of time I have spend on a control journal and brain in a binder I'm still crazy unorganized!!!
I can't tag 6 people....don't think I have that many reading! I'm pushing it with those I've tagged!