Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm so a sucker for these!

So in my daily (ok...I try to make it daily!) check of blogs Heather had done another quiz so of course I have to see what my results are. I took a few!


Your Dosha is Kapha
Calm and grounded, you are not prone to mood swings or anger.
However, once you do get angry, it takes a lot to cool you down.
You tend to think a little slower than most people, but your logic is astounding.
Overall, you very loyal and trustworthy. You're not scared of being who you really are.

With friends: You enjoy their company, but often listen more than talk

In love: You crave connection and affection. It's hard for you to be single.

To achieve more balance: Exercise vigorously (especially in the sun) and let go of attachments.
The part about me being angry is so true. It takes a lot to really get me there but once I'm there...watch out buddy! I do love affection & connection & do dislike like being single for the most part...but I'm ok with it for right now!



Your Love Life is Like Pretty Woman
"I want the fairy tale"

You believe that love is truly blind, unpredictable, and surprising. Two very different people can easily find true love.
At least, that is how it will happen when you marry a gorgeous billionaire someday ;-)

Your love style: Sensual and flirty

Your Hollywood Ending Will Be: Surprisingly happy
What Movie Is Your Love Life Like?
Yep...this is so me! I'm waiting for my happily ever after!!! Anytime now would be ok!!! :)



Your Risk Taking Level: Medium-High
You're not afraid of a little (or a lot) of risk.
In fact, you pretty much live to take chances.

Consequences be damned, you are willing to go for it.
And if it doesn't work out, at least people can't say you didn't try!
Are You a Risk Taker?
Yep...act first think later (Oh sh#t! What did I just do?!!!?)

You Are Fairly Normal
You scored 65% normal on this quiz

Like most people you are normal in some ways...
But you aren't a completely normal person. You're a little weird too!

Why You Are Normal:

You prefer ruffled potato chips

When you're in a car, you prefer to be the driver

If given the choice, you would choose to have more money over more time

You rather be screwed over than screw someone else over

You check your daily horoscope


Why You Aren't Normal:

You know a little about many subjects

You prefer the moon to the sun

You would rather be tan than pale

You would not eat meat from a cloned animal

You eat the cupcake first
Not sure about this one. I like the moon b/c I hate being hot and associate the sun with hot. I do have a sun tattoo though! I'd rather be tan b/c I'm ghostly white!!! I managed a tanning salon & really miss the free tanning! How could anyone consider eating cloned meat?!!!? I eat the cake first b/c icing is my favorite & I save the best for last! Cakes only real job is to hold up icing!



You Are a Bad Girl
You are 30% Good and 70% Bad
You're a total bad girl, from your wild hair to tattooed toes.
But you're too badass to even care if you're labeled "bad"!
Are You a Good Girl or a Bad Girl?
Hmmm, don't know what to say! Lock up your male friends?!!?



You Are An ENFP
The Inspirer

You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends.
You are also unconventional, irreverent, and unimpressed by authority.
Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.
You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're quite the storyteller!

In love, you are quite the charmer. And you are definitely willing to risk your heart.
You often don't follow through with your flirting or professed feelings. You break a lot of hearts.

At work, you are driven but not a workaholic. You just always seem to enjoy what you do.
You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.

How you see yourself: compassionate, unselfish, and understanding

When other people don't get you, they see you as: gushy, emotional, and unfocused
Yep, this is pretty much me through and through!


Your Ideal Marriage Proposal Is
A Christmas proposal, with lots of snow and city lights.
This works! I'm the worlds biggest Christmas freak (dubbed the Queen of Christmas by my friends) so a Christmas proposal would work...then it would give me a year to get ready for the Christmas wedding I've always wanted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't these things fun? I'll have to take some of these. I try to limit myself to one a week, but it's tough! I could sit at the computer and take quizzes all day!