Sunday, June 29, 2008

Adsense?!!!!?

Does anybody have any experience with adsense? Positive? Negative? I'm part of a mom's forum that wants me to write articles but I need to have adsense. Not sure what to do.

I would like to know what happened to Sunday being a day of rest! I feel like I've been going nonstop since 6:30 this morning! Princess Bear (PB) woke up screaming to watch Dora (she got 2 new Dora movies for her birthday the other day & I'm already trying to figure out how to hide Dora). My ankle somehow blew up again (I had a severe sprain in December as in my ankle literally did a 180 and somehow didn't break. I partial tore all ligaments and tendons, stretched muscle to the point that it can't fully be repaired and bruised the bone). My 10:30 this morning I was asking my dad to bring me ice. I think I would have preferred a stiff drink but that just didn't seem to be in the cards!!! PB was just full of energy and I tried (once again!) to repair her trampoline. This thing is truly testing what little patience I have left! Today might have been the charm though! I filled it at 11:30 and my dad & bil moved it around 4:30 and it was still inflated!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!! The little girl from 2 doors down has already been over three times to ask to jump in it. She also demanded to know when I was charging PB's car. UGH! My dad, sister, bil & I spent a few hours empty some (a very small some) of our attic. Honestly I think we need to just go up there and blow it up....it would be easier!!! I really don't even think we made a dent. We did find a "new" outdoor riding toy for PB. It looks like the inch worm guy but is a dog. She was a happy little camper! Then we had my neighbor & her grandson who is living with her over for dinner. Mary Jean (our neighbor) is like another grandmother to me and she adores PB. Her grandson Ryan is also a big PB fan and the feelings are returned 10 fold. The highlight of her day is getting to go to Mary's house. Ryan is so good with her; its just darling! For her birthday he gave her the 2 Dora movies and Mary always gets her Gymboree gift cards. Fun fun! Well that is an update on this side. I'm off to take a shower and join the rest of my family in sleeping!



HM Sarah Siggy

No comments: