Friday, June 6, 2008

Children...their purpose to age us!!! :)

Ok...I've been trying my very best to avoid this but it just isn't going away. Princess Bear's birthday is rapidly approaching. I've talked about the party b/c parties are fun but not really but much thought into any of it. MY BABY ISN'T A BABY ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's going to be 5!!!!!!!! Yes 5!!! Where has the time gone?!!? Its so mind blowing! I can't even begin to comprehend all of the changes the last 5 years have brought for us. PB is getting so big and is such an awesome, loving kiddo. I'm so blessed to have her. I just want her to say young! I love that she wants to hold my hand every night as she's falling asleep. She's still my little girl and I know that isn't going to be a fleeting thing soon. :(

Next I can discuss my panic over her birthday party and actual birthday gifts. This months money has already been mostly spoken for...ugh! We didn't have a birthday party last year but that just isn't an option for this year. Hmmm....anyone have any creative ideas for making money?!!!?

Tomorrow is Lexy's first birthday party. There are four of us that have been best friends since high school (actually Maria and I since first grade!) and our kids are basically stair steps. Matty is the oldest and will be 7, Caleb will be 6 in Oct, PB is 5 on the 11th, Emily will be 4 in August, Andrue will be 3 in a few weeks and then Lexy is one...we just are missing out on a 2 year old! Its so much fun seeing all the kids together. I'll try to post some pictures!

I'm off to watch my sleep baby sleep and then bang my head into the wall! ;)


HM Sarah Siggy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I know the feeling of wanting to freeze time and keep them little. Whenever I feel this way, I try to do something special with my kids, just because it makes me feel like I'm not squandering precious moments!

Susy said...

Welcome to parenthood. Sucks to see them grow.