Thursday, June 5, 2008

I interrupt this so called life....

Photobucket
(Can you tell I love House Mouse?!!!?)




to let you all know that I'm still alive! Well I think so anyway. My mom is on the rampage again and Princess Bear (PB) was sick and gave it too me. I'm trying to get my room (the last of the triad to get cleaned) done. Then hopefully my mom will stop making noises about kicking us out. I will post a real blog soon. I'm just bummed, TIRED!, busy and too darned stressed right now. Hope all is well with everyone else though!

HM Sarah Siggy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that you're having to face all of this now. I hope that you feel better soon, and that your Mom gives you a break!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Heather! I'm a believer in we aren't given more than we can handle...its just tough sometimes! We have a birthday party for one of my best friends kids tomorrow so a welcome break for Princess Bear and I to get out that I'm really looking forward to!