Saturday, January 1, 2011

Another year- what oh what shall I do with it?

Well, things have been rather rocky here but that seems to be par for the course. I've done a lot of thinking and some soul searching lately & have been making plans. I don't usually do New Years Resolutions because I think its one more way to fail. That said I think I'm going to change my way of thinking about them this year and make a list of things I'd like to do in 2011 and take it as a challenge but not to beat myself up if I don't get everything done. I think this will be a very healthy thing actually. So without further ado here we go!

In 2011 I want to do:
-get my scrabble images special order book finalized.
-get my room cleaned in a way that it can be kept up easily.
-blog at least 3 times a week. I feel better when I do so I should work at it, right?
-work towards losing 1 pound a week.
-exercise 3 times a week.
-work on my meditation at least 3 times a week.
-write one real letter twice a month.
-get a stock of flip flops made so I can start selling them in April or May.
-put 3 hours a week into working on my barrette stock.
-get Sarah Simplifies going again.
-to start standing up for myself especially with my family.
-have a garden that I want this summer.
-learn to can.

Well, that is all I can think of right now. I'll add more if I think of it. Well here's to a happy, healthy and motivated 2011!

Sarah

No comments: