Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hmmm, what to do, what to do?

Hey there! Four days in a row! I'm on a roll folks!!! I should be studying for tomorrow's chem test but that is actually what I'm contemplating right now. So far I have a C in the class. I can definitely do better but for some reason (mostly lack of motivation) I'm just not doing well this semester. I'm so tired and worn down its not even funny. The thing is I really don't want to drop this class and start over because I've already done that once. I was taking this chem class last spring but then I wound up dropping (without my families knowledge). My sister was having a lot of health problems related to the birth of my nephew and I was spending all my free time driving out there to take care of my nephew. I wasn't willing to bring down my GPA by getting a C in chem then. Now part of me says that I should study my butt off today and go to lab and then take the test tomorrow. See how I do. Maybe I'll do ok but I truly have no grasp of the info for this test. I really really don't want to take this class again but I honestly have no motivation. I truly drop Princess Bear off at school and then want to crawl into bed. Ugh! What to do, what to do!

HM Sarah Siggy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you drop the class and take again later, what's the worst that would happen?