Friday, October 10, 2008

I'm running away...anyone want to join me?!!!?

Ok...I've had it! I'm done! I'm throwing in the towel! I'm too tired and I can't deal so I've decided that I'm going to run away. To someplace like this:

beach Pictures, Images and Photos

just to make it a bit more interesting the cabana boys/ native men will look like this:

hot men Pictures, Images and Photos

and there are many, many, many of these:

Tropical Drinks Pictures, Images and Photos


So, who wants to join me?!!!?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in. I like my pool boys to be around 35-45 and have British accents. If they look like -- or actually are -- Colin Firth and Daniel Craig, all the better.

Anonymous said...

Oooohhh Colin Firth. YES!

Sarah said...

Ok...ladies I'll see if I can arrange Colin Firth for you. I'd like a nice Aussie man or a Scotsman! :)