Thursday, February 27, 2014

All about......me

Ok you've all seen them wondering around the blogosphere.  Those random surveys that are supposed to help your readers get to know you better.  I'm really not sure if I think that is the best way of going about it but what do I know?  Anyway here's my attempt at it!



50 little things
1.How many pets do you own?  2   a dog & a cat  which is about 1 cat short & 2 dogs short of what I’d like.
2. What’s your least favorite season?  Winter After Christmas and the end of football season you’re just left cold with nothing to do.
3. Do you prefer to text or call?  Call
4. Morning or night? Night.  There is nothing and I do mean NOTHING redeeming about mornings!
5. Do you like tacos? yep Who doesn't???
6. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? extrovert
7. What’s your favorite desert? Cherry cobbler
8. Do you enjoy walks? sometimes
9. Are you a frequent user of Facebook? yes
10. Do you watch animated shows still? no unless you count watching Disney Channel with Princess Bear
11. Can you roll your tongue?no.  My nephews both can and its kinda freaky if you ask me!
12. What’s your “lucky” number? 14
13. Are you scared of anything? I hate thunderstorms
14. Big mac or big whopper?  neither
15. Do you like to play board games? Yes. Love them!
16. Are you fond of romantic novels? Yes.
17. Fruitloops or cocopops? Neither
18. Would you eat a live spider for one million dollars? Little spider sure.  Something big probably not
19. Are you a heavy drinker? Nope.  Now if I had been answering this 15 years ago or so it would have been a totally different story.  Actually I have no tolerance now and the idea of a hangover is enough to keep things at a glass of wine. 
20. Would you forgive someone for cheating? Not at this point in my life.
21. Are you superstitious? Very. 
22. Have you seen A Clockwork Orange? No.
23. Do you like to read? Love it.  Do it almost obsessively.
24. Are you easily distressed? Yep
25. Do you believe in aliens? Sure why not.
26. If you were the last person alive besides one other person you get to chose, who would it be? Well since you couldn’t safely repopulate with only one other person I guess I’d want to hang with my daughter
27. Dogs or cats? both
28. Are you a grumpy person? sometimes.  Seriously who isn't sometimes?  Am I often?  No
29. What’s something you hate? Not being able to count on or trust someone that you thought you could
30. Are you a worry wart? Oh yeah.  Big time.
31. Do you like having your picture taken? Nope not really.
32. Do you like cotton candy? Of course.  Who doesn’t like cotton candy?
33. Would you ever use a dating site? Probably not.
34. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.
35. Rap or pop? Both
36. What’s the weirdest flavor of ice cream you’ve tried? I don’t get adventurous.  Pralines N Cream or Mint chip please!
37. Do you like math? No and it doesn’t like me!
38. Are you the type of person to laugh at others misfortune? No. 
39. Love or lust? Love
40. Do you remember lyrics easily? Yes
41. What was/is your favorite school subject?  Brit Lit
42: Do you like tattoos? Yes
43. Are you the type of person to lie? No
44. Do you eat porridge for breakfast? No.  I don't like breakfast in general but if I must do a hot cereal then pass the oatmeal please.  It better have dried cherries & brown sugar too!
45. What music are you listening to right now? country
46. Are you allergic to anything? If its green & grows I’m allergic to it, a few meds & latex
47. Do you like Lady Gaga? In small doses
48. What about Nicki Minaj? Again in small doses
49. Do you like rainy days? Nope unless I need a good reason to curl up with a good book and a mug of tea. 
50. Last question, do you like pie? Yep! Pecan and cherry...yum!

No comments: