Friday, January 24, 2014

Farm Kings Season 3 Episode 6

Ugh!  Who to throw the hatchet at first?  Joe or Lisa?  Both were in rare form and both probably needed to be b&%ch slapped.  Lisa with the whole "challenge" think was so over the top and how Dale held his temper in check I don't know but kudos to him.  She needed the whole table?  Then what about you working at night then when you won't be in the way?  I don't think it would be possible for her to be more in the way or more abrasive.  The boss told you?  Ok, guess what?  The boss didn't rub 2 brain cells together and think that sending you down their during lunch wouldn't be a good idea.  Then Saint Lisa had so much to do that she couldn't possibly do anything with the chickens.  Hello this is the woman that can't say no to her boys or leave work unfinished so why even bother having a mini piss fit about it?  We all knew she was going to do it so why bother? 

The walipini was is such a cool concept and not just for farm use.  I love that Tim is always trying to find a way to take things to the next level.  Also, I was not surprised that Pete knew the proper name for it.  It's a downer when he degrades himself because he obviously a bright guy.  Now if I could just stop my 10 year old from drooling over him!  As always Joe shows up for a project, grabs control.  Doesn't even do a particularly great job of it but we're not supposed to notice that, right?  Also like we're not supposed to notice that he takes off when the really hard labor starts.  No wonder the guy is soft!  He did it with laying the brick and then again with the oven.  Wasn't it nice of him to show up after they had the new oven in? 

The boys having a competition during the wood cutting was too funny.  I loved John's reaction to the loser having to wear a dress.  So adorable!  Luke also had to know he wasn't going to win so why bother cheating?  The best part was Paul coming ahead in something.  Go Paul!!!!!

4 comments:

Leigh said...

I don't have a clue as to what you're talking about! I did want to stop by, however, and thank you for visiting my blog and for the comment. Much appreciated!

Sarah said...

Love your blog, Sarah. Keep writing! I also thought Lisa was over the top. Very disrespectful to the other people working at the Cafe. Did you notice Tim flashed his wedding ring a few times in this episode? I bet you did! Until next week...

Sarah said...

Hi Sarah! Long time no hear! Hope all is well with you! Honestly whatever Dale gets paid isn't enough to deal with Lisa and her attitude and tantrums. Remember her little piss fit when he didn't want to give away his secret with the smoker? I didn't notice Tim flashing his ring. I was loading some designs in my CafePress shop and was looking up and down during the whole show. PB has no school tomorrow because of the weather so I'm sure we'll watch it again! Thanks again for reading the blog!

Jessie said...

I love reading these, cracks me up :)